Adelaide is four years old!
This year, Adelaide…
– became a big sister!
– learned how to count past 10
– went to Disneyland a lot
– sang her heart out
– cut her hair a few times
– dressed up like Curious George, Cinderella, Minnie Mouse, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Belle, Pluto, Bristow, Sister Bear…and more…
– started learning how to read
– grew three inches and four pounds, making her 39 inches tall and 34 pounds (50th percentile)
– was awesome (that’s what Daddy says happened this year)
– helped out around the house
– liked jumping off her bed and dresser on to the bed
– played with words, like speaking in spoonerisms
– developed food preferences, like wanting cold water over room temperature
– earned stars for good behavior and lost stars for poor behavior
– visited Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, and Minnesota
– drew hundreds of pictures
Adelaide, you were an excellent three-year-old. Looking forward to FOUR!