Adelaide posing by her collection of potty stickers. She gets one every time she successfully uses the toilet.
Things I love about this picture:
1) The way she has her hand on her chest. Reminds me of a childhood picture of Kyle I’ve seen.
2) We have so many different kinds of animal stickers, but she always chooses the farm animals.
3) She puts the chicks next to each other (there are three now).
4) She often tears off the horse’s head or legs and runs to me to stick it back on.
5) The rooster walking up the side of the toilet.