Adelaide is doing really well with potty training! She wasn’t on her “A” game when we were at Grandpa Bob & Grandma Cindy’s last week, but that is to be expected. She’s almost perfect here at home… As long as we don’t put pants on her.
Here’s a picture of Laidey on the toilet, one of those embarrassing pictures that we get to show her future boyfriends. She’s so happy!
Adelaide posing by her collection of potty stickers. She gets one every time she successfully uses the toilet.
Things I love about this picture:
1) The way she has her hand on her chest. Reminds me of a childhood picture of Kyle I’ve seen.
2) We have so many different kinds of animal stickers, but she always chooses the farm animals.
3) She puts the chicks next to each other (there are three now).
4) She often tears off the horse’s head or legs and runs to me to stick it back on.
5) The rooster walking up the side of the toilet.
THIS IS A PICTURE OF A GIRL WHO WENT POO POO ON THE TOILET ALL BY HERSELF TODAY!
That deserves some capital letters.
Laidey started digging in some dirt with a salad spoon today. Every time she managed to fling a little dirt, she said, “I did it!”
Later on, she took off her own diaper and went potty on her little training potty. “I did it!”
She did it! So proud.