- Planted a vegetable garden
- Irreparably broken our car
- Sold our car
- Walked many miles
- Broken a stroller
- Plundered a thrift store
- Talked to strangers
- Forgotten our favorite bicycle on the bus (made it to the lost & found, thankfully)
- Felt baby kicks
- Bought a motor scooter
- Learned valuable life lessons (especially in regard to motor scooters)
1) Dry Clean Only means dry clean ONLY.
2) Eating too much cookie dough will always give me a stomach ache.
3) Leaving a mostly-empty coffee cup on my desk on Friday makes for a science experiment on Monday.
4) When Googling something like canker sores, don’t click over to the image search.