…that I’ll probably forget if I don’t write them down:
1. I pretty much always want to get my hair cut, but I never want to spend money on something as fleeting as a haircut. And I’m scared to go to an affordable salon, so I haven’t cut my hair in about a year. So silly.
2. Even though I enjoy my job, I still find it hard to go to work on Monday.
3. My favorite baby names (today, anyway) are Ezra, Leif, and Zinnia.
4. When I’m walking from my car to my office in the morning, I like to turn around to see how the mountains look against the sky. Sometimes they are clear and sometimes they are covered in fog or clouds.
5. I would rather play a game with the kids or read them a book than play pretend.