…that I’ll probably forget if I don’t write them down:
1. He still falls down and bruises his forehead regularly. I hope this does not cause permanent damage.
2. His clumsiness is partially because he loves to wear his sister’s shoes. And he does not like to have his shoes off, even when he goes to sleep at night.
3. He does not like to have his diaper changed or take showers. He doesn’t like being naked.
4. He’s getting better at talking. Some cute mispronunciations include “bo-bot” (robot) and “dookie” (cookie).
5. His favorite foods are any kind of soup, condiment, or beverage.