…that I’ll probably forget if I don’t write them down:
1. He wakes up before me every day to make me breakfast, even though he goes to sleep after I do.
2. He is very alert in the car, and always knows what the other drivers are thinking.
3. He takes a two-mile walk with the kids every day down to my work so we can have lunch together.
4. He works nights at Trader Joe’s and works on music during his breaks and after the kids and I go to bed.
5. He loves wearing a driving cap, a bandana, and/or FiveFingers.